9. Phases n' Faces
- Photo and Video Services
- 2nd Level, Royale Place Don Antonio Drive, Commonwealth Ave, QC
- Contact#s 931.6154 | 932.0930 | 0917.8242521 ( look for Edward )
Being in the wedding industry I see a lot of couples getting married. I'll try to share as much as of my experiences as a Wedding Planner/ Coordinator as I can, so you can have more insights on how wedding plannings are working.
MANILA AND NEARBY VENUES
1. Gazebo Royale
- A lot of firsts happened here.
- The very first venue I had for an ocular, yet instantly gave me the last impression to hold an elegant garden wedding
- This is where my wedding held, May 2008.
- A lot of firsts because this is the first and last event which everyone else saw me doing those firsts of my life.
- Located at 29 Visayas Avenue Extension, Quezon City.
- Contact # 920.6503 to 05
- Twin Hearts ( Hearts of Jesus and Mary Parish )
- Church Of The Risen Lord
2. The Oasis Manila
- 169 Aurora Blvd, San Juan, Metro Manila
- It is also located very near, Mt. Carmel Church.
- Contact # 721.4585 | 724.5016 | 468.9959
3. The Glass Garden - 257 Evangelista St. cor Pasco Avenue, Brgy Santolan, Pasig City
- Located within the boundaries of Quezon City, Pasig and Marikina
- Fully air-conditioned even up to the lobby and restrooms
- Sound proof function areas that can accomodate 200-700 guests
- Contact # 646.5323 | 915.2803
4. C3 Events Place
- 18 Misouri St. Greenhills West, San Juan, Metro Manila
- Contact # 726.2712
8. 1 Esplanade
- " Venue By The Bay "
- Seaside cor J.W. Dioknio Blvd. Mall Of Asia Complex, Pasay City
- Contact #s 832.5746 | 832.2968 | 0922.8752591 | 0917.8623434
TAGAYTAY WEDDING VENUES
The atmosphere and scenery of a Tagaytay destination setting provides a special character to the wedding. An hour and 15 minutes drive through South Superhighway or Coastal Road.
Tagaytay offers different venues for different settings that will suit your taste!
1. Pan de Amerikana
- the vintage 1950′s American look.
- each restaurants have different facade designs, however, both have similar "garden" motiffs
- dine in a garden setting (waterfalls, treehouse, rope
bridge, koi pond, traviesa benches, old antique wood tables, batibot
chairs and tables, tropical rain forest plants, wishing well, Italian
colonnade European ruins)
- NO FEES (such as prenups or model shoot) just coordinate with the person in charge for the availability of the venue.
- Contact # 475.2398 - (open from 6am to 7pm everyday except Sundays 6am to 3pm)
* General Ordoñez Corner Maroon St. Marikina Heights, 1800 Marikina City branch - FIRST and only CHESS themed restaurant in the Philippines - popular views: holland windmill with the giant chess pieces
- Coming from MRT Ayala, shift to LRT Cubao then stop at katipunan
station. Take SSS village jeep then stop at Molave wet and dry Market.
Pan de Amerikana is just 100 meters away.
* Katipunan, Quezon City branch (131 Katipunan Ave., St. Ignatius Quezon City) - landmarks are: Camp Aguinaldo, Boni Avenue, petron and Montery meatshop
- a themed restaurant featuring an
upside down full size Land Rover 4x4 defender 90 with working lights
- Contact #s 215.6571 | 0917.8811884
* Greenhills branch, located at Wilson Street near Cardinal Santos Hospital, San Juan
* Makati Avenue Bel Air branch corner Constellation drive near Jupiter street
2. Heirloom Manila - A Haven for Artists and Hobbyist - A House Setting Museum. Art Gallery Inspired. Garden. Location is very close to the Marikina River - P5,000 for the rental fee - Contact # 0916.7247542
3. Cafe 1771
- Quirky and modish interior. - El Pueblo, Ortigas - Contact # 631.7340 | 0917.8660442
4. UP Diliman
- The open university for all. Shoot in the Sunken Garden or
any of the buildings. Shooting inside the buildings itself will require
you to secure a permit though.
5. Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife
- Greens. Sunset. Parks. For nature lovers
- Fishing Village
- Contact # 925.5948 | 924.6031 loc.213
- The old Spanish architecture
- With P2,000 fee and you have to secure a permit from the Intramuros Admin
- The Fort (secure a permit too)
- Elegant Theme
- Manila Bay. For a street photography.
9. Greenbelt, Ayala
- Needs to secure a permit too
10. Paco Park
- P2,000 for the rental fee
11. Manila Ocean Park
- For a patterned/ themed wedding considering locations
- P5,000 for the rental fee
12. Jardin de Miramar (Manila)
- at San Miguel Drive, perfect for sunset shoots
14. Rajah Sulayman Park, Malate Church
- Free for all.
15. RCBC Building, Ayala Avenue
- Need to write a letter to the General Manager
16. Quezon City Circle
- For the nature lovers and street photo-type
17. La Mesa Eco-Park
- Permission needed from their office via written letter.
- Picnic Setting, Nature tripping type of shoot
- Regular entrance fee.P40 Q.C. Residents / P50 for regular guests
18. Villamor Airbase
- Open Air Museum - vintage planes
19. Cafe Ysabel
- 455 P. Guevarra Street, San Juan Metro Manila - Contact # (02) 725.5089
20. Bonifacio High Street
- Get a permission from their head office.
- with rental fees
21. UST Manila
22. Manila Hotel Champagne Room
- For a victorian themed prenup